The Muria bucket bag is made from Mahina calf, a perforated leather with a discreet Monogram motif. Supple and sophisticated, it is a pleasure to carry, either by the braided top handle or the long leather strap, which adjusts for short- and long-shoulder or hands-free cross-body wear. Crafted signature details include a name tag and keybell in smooth calfskin.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Crème Beige
- Mahina perforated calf leather
- Calf-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware
- 2 compartments separated by locked zipped pocket
- Leather cord to secure belongings
- Name tag
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop:43.0 cm
- Strap drop max:55.0 cm
- Handle: Single, removable
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.