The LVxYK Capucines BB emanates delicate charm as part of the “Flower” theme of the Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama collection. The Japanese artist experienced visions of flowers as a child, and later made them a recurring theme in her paintings, sculptures and installations. For this stylish handbag, three multicolored blossoms are depicted in leather marquetry on sumptuous Taurillon calfskin, with a butterfly in one corner for a precious accent.
( Depth x Height x Width)
- Taurillon bull calf leather with Flower marquetry
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Inside LVxYK signature
- Snap hook to secure contents
- Compartmented interior
- Inside zipped pocket with pumpkin-shaped pull
- 4 protective metal base studs
- Strap: Removable, not adjustable
- Strap drop:54.0 cm
- Handle: Single
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.