Colour Blossom Sautoir, White Gold, Onyx And Diamonds
Radiant and substantial, the Colour Blossom Collection brings life to the Monogram Flowers, created in 1896 by Georges-Louis Vuitton. Meticulously set with diamonds, the flowers adorn the skin with feminine sparkles. These timeless creations enlighten the free-spirited Louis Vuitton woman attitude.
- White gold (18 kt)
- 353 Diamonds, ~ 3.14 cts
- Motif (Losange flower): ~ 11 mm/0.4 inches
- Motif (Sun flower): ~ 15 mm/0.6 inches
- Motif (Star flower): ~ 17.5 mm
- Length: ~ 90 cm/35.4 inches
- Can be worn simply or double row, thanks to a flower clasp
For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton Fine Jewellery care instructions, you can refer to the Fine Jewellery leaflet.
Each piece from Louis Vuitton jewellery and watch creations is unique. Caratage and metal weight information is given for information only and may vary slightly from one piece to another.