City Guide Paris, English Version
Since 1998, Louis Vuitton City Guides have established themselves as the ultimate travel companions, bringing to life the world's most fascinating cities for business and leisure travelers alike. To capture the spirit of each city, Louis Vuitton reaches out to journalists, writers and major figures in the world of art and letters, whose contributions - together with those of artists, businesspeople and creative talents from many fields - make each City Guide a publication like no other. From five-star hotels to boutique concepts, gourmet restaurants to neighborhood bistros, antique shops to designer hubs, museums and monuments, each Louis Vuitton City Guide is a treasure trove of invaluable information, which reveals the pleasures each city has to offer. Every City Guide also features a special guest contributor, who takes the reader on a personal exploration of their home city, along the way sharing tips on their favorite spots. The Paris City Guide includes special guest contributions from Charlotte Hym and exclusive photographs by the Collectif Tendance Floue.
- 5.4 x 8.3 inches
- Paris City Guide
- Guest contributor: Charlotte Hym
- Writers: Pierre Léonforte, Marie-Hélène Brunet‑Lhoste, Françoise Ha Vinh, Pierre Groppo, Katia Kulawick-Assante, Laurence Marot, François Simon, Isabelle Valembras-Dahirel
- Exclusive photography by Collectif Tendance Floue
- English version
- Cloth binding
- Purchase of the paper guide does not give free access to the digital version of the guide.
- The City Guide application for iPhone or iPad can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store.